Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
hss post weld on caps[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: hss post weld on caps
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:02:38 -0400
I am looking for a supplier of steel weld-on caps for outdoor hss stair and railing posts.
I recall seeing such caps on various projects but I’m not sure if they are shop fabricated or if they are a manufactured accessory.
The caps I’m thinking of are a nearly flat pyramid with a small overhang that covers the end of the tube to keep out water and provide an architectural finish.
Wagner has something similar but I think they are press-on not weld-on.
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: RE: HSS Framing
- Next by Subject: RE: hss post weld on caps
- Previous by thread: RE: Story shear for ramps; ramps as braces?
- Next by thread: RE: hss post weld on caps