From: Mark Deardorff [mailto:mark(--nospam--at)rstavares.com]
Sent: Fri 7/13/2007 1:46 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Wood interior wall studs

The load combinations in 1612.3.1 and 1612.3.2 require including the floor and roof live loads. Since the 5 psf load is not a wind or seismic load it should probably all be concurrent as conservative as that sounds.

Mark E. Deardorff, SE
R & S Tavares Associates, Inc
9815 Carroll Canyon Road
Suite 206
San Diego, CA 92131
Phone: 858-444-3344
Phone: 209-863-8928
Cell: 209-765-5592
mark(--nospam--at)rstavares.com <mailto:mark(--nospam--at)rstavares.com>
www.rstavares.com <http://www.rstavares.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY  NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected by law. It may be read and used solely by the intended recipient(s), and any review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and delete this e-mail, including any attachments, from your system immediately without reading, copying or distributing them. Thank you for your cooperation. R&S Tavares Associates Inc. and its client retain all proprietary rights they may have in the information.