Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Wall deflection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Wall deflection
- From: "Mark Deardorff" <mark(--nospam--at)rstavares.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:31:04 -0700
For interior walls the code limits deflection to L/120 and L/240. Is there a requirement for L/180 anywhere?
Mark E. Deardorff, SE
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE:
- Prev by Subject: Vish responds to Prabhu on the subject of Disastrous interview
- Next by Subject: Wall deflection
- Previous by thread: RE: Spectral Acceleration using 2006 IBC
- Next by thread: Wall deflection