Re: hss post weld on caps

I don't know if this is the answer, but you might try the Julius Bloom catalogue.
Gary

Christopher Banbury wrote:

I am looking for a supplier of steel weld-on caps for outdoor hss stair and railing posts.

I recall seeing such caps on various projects but I’m not sure if they are shop fabricated or if they are a manufactured accessory.

The caps I’m thinking of are a nearly flat pyramid with a small overhang that covers the end of the tube to keep out water and provide an architectural finish.

Wagner has something similar but I think they are press-on not weld-on.

Thanks all.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net <http://www.arkengineering.net>

<http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/mform?id=9131297&siteID=123112&CMP=ILC-GN9219645015>