Re: Enercalc, again

In a message dated 7/12/2007 8:08:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time, khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com writes:

Dear Raj:

My personal and long term experience with ENERCALC and Michael Brooks, SE has been always VERY pleasant.

If you've noticed in the software literature, he recommends that users use email as the primary means of communication.

I believe based on the low cost of the software, simplicity of use, comprehensive multiple applications of ENERCALC, it will continue to be the one of the top software tools for simple tasks, used in the majority of Structural firms that I know Western United States.

I'd recommend that you send them another email, but use a non-Yahoo account! It does happen to all of us that some emails, end up in our junk mail box and yours seem to be one

I agree 100%
Antonio S. Luisoni
Consulting SE

Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.