RE: Enercalc, again

Hi Rajendran,

I was unavailable last week and was notified of your post.

I returned your email of 29 June within a few hours of it's receipt at 2:50 PM.
The software documentation describes both input items you questioned.
We have not received a follow up email since that date.

Please send an email to support(--nospam--at)enercalc.com if you have any additional questions.
The email address you used in your email of 29 June was: Raj.Rajendran(--nospam--at)willbros.com.

Sincerely,

Michael D. Brooks, P.E., S.E.
ENERCALC, INC.
support(--nospam--at)enercalc.com
Technical Services : 949-645-0441
Fax: 949-645-3881
Business Office : 949-645-0151, 800-424-2252
Web: http://
www.enercalc.com