From: Michael Brooks [mailto:michaelbrooks(--nospam--at)enercalc.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 7:21 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: FW: Enercalc, again

Hi  (again)  Rajendran,

Also wanted to say that I do not monitor the "SEAINT" list. I receive it in
"Digest" form daily ......but in reality I rarely have time to review it. It
is best to contact us directly via email.

Because the SEAOC list is not in a "newgroup" type of tree structured format
it is time consuming to scan topics and responses to those topics in a well
defined way (see Outlook's "News" for the typical way of publishing
discussion groups).

In the forthcoming Version 6 of our product we have a built in "ENERCALC
Community" system in Outlook News layout so that the entire user base can
interact with us and each other in a Section/Subject/Responses type of
layout.

Again, PLEASE contact me directly at support(--nospam--at)enercalc.com with any
questions.

Thank you,

Michael