Distribution Width for Concentrated Load on Concrete Wall

I’m designing a C.I.P. concrete cantilevered retaining wall. I’m trying to find the distribution width for a concentrated load at the top of the wall. So far, I’m unsuccessful. In masonry, it’s called a “flush wall pilaster” and there is clear direction if the wall is masonry.

Is concrete the same as masonry in this regard?

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

V (949) 248-8588 F(949) 209-2509