Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Spectral Acceleration using 2006 IBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Spectral Acceleration using 2006 IBC
- From: "Jason Christensen" <jason.christensen(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:43:50 -0600
Version 5.0.7 is now available.
There is a new Code Central program available with up to date spectral values and maps - it supports different codes and reduces the confusion.
The program is called “Java Ground Motion Parameter Calculator – Version 5.0.6” and it can be downloaded at the following site:
You will need to download Java Runtime Environment and its ActiveX controller if you don’t have them on your computer.
Ashwin Ranga Swamy, P.E.
Los Angeles, California
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Johnson" <markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: Spectral Acceleration using 2006 IBC
> Mark Gilligan,
- Prev by Subject: Re: Spectral Acceleration using 2006 IBC
- Next by Subject: Stack heights
- Previous by thread: Re: Spectral Acceleration using 2006 IBC
- Next by thread: Wall deflection