Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
sheet numbering conventions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: sheet numbering conventions
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:42:36 -0400
I believe we had this discussion last year but I can’t find anything in the archives.
I am trying to establish some convention for naming and numbering structural sheets.
I would appreciate directions to some helpful resources.
I’m also updating my spec numbering to MasterSpec 04. I’m wondering if MasterSpec has a sheet and detail numbering standard.
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: RE: Service Elevator Ramp
- Next by Subject: RE: sheet numbering conventions
- Previous by thread: RE: Seismic factors by address
- Next by thread: RE: sheet numbering conventions