From: Christopher Banbury [mailto:cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: sheet numbering conventions

I believe we had this discussion last year but I can’t find anything in the archives.

I am trying to establish some convention for naming and numbering structural sheets.

I would appreciate directions to some helpful resources.

I’m also updating my spec numbering to MasterSpec 04. I’m wondering if MasterSpec has a sheet and detail numbering standard.

Thanks.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net