Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
nds 05[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: nds 05
- From: "David Adie" <David.Adie(--nospam--at)Seattle.Gov>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:47:55 -0700
the end of section 5.3.11 (and other sections) state that
"Load duration factors greater than 1.6 shall not apply to structural members pressure-treated with water-borne preservatives."
should this be expanded upon to include lrfd language such as
"Load duration factors greater than 1.6 and time effect factors greater than 1.0 shall not apply to structural members pressure-treated with water-borne preservatives."
that is the intent - correct?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Navy manual
- Next by Subject: Need some advice for a rafter tie splice
- Previous by thread: RE: LENTON Mason Lock
- Next by thread: Steel drag strut to masonry connection