Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
masonry vertical control joints[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: masonry vertical control joints
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:43:18 -0400
Does ACI publish any design or specification guides for vertical control joints in masonry?
I paid over $500 for the 2005 ACI Manual of Concrete Practice with over 2000 pages of standards and can’t find anything on vertical control joints.
Thanks in advance.
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: RE: Masonry lap length
- Next by Subject: RE: masonry vertical control joints
- Previous by thread: PCA Mats Software
- Next by thread: RE: masonry vertical control joints