Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Project Management Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Project Management Software
- From: "Donald Bruckman" <bruckmandesign(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:05:46 -0700
I’ve used MS Project up to Primavera and, unless you are getting into acute coordination of lots of entities, and by that I mean managing both money and resources as well as just critical path stuff, stick with MS Project.
From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Mark Deardorff wrote:
MS Project is probably
- Prev by Subject: Re: Project Management Software
- Next by Subject: RE: Proposed ACI 318 revisions >> Additions >> Cyclic loaded Racking Shear Testing Protocal
- Previous by thread: Re: Project Management Software
- Next by thread: Interesting new approach to RC design software