Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Lime Silo Foundation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Lime Silo Foundation
- From: "Mark McCormick" <beamman(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:03:38 -0300
I am tasked with designing a mat foundation for a lime silo. It is approximately 30' high x 12' diameter. I would like to know what code/standard would cover the calculation of seismic lateral forces in order to design the mat foundation. Since this is not a building, I am assuming normal building codes are not applicable.
Mark McCormick, P. Eng.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Lifting Lugs
- Next by Subject: RE: Lime Silo Foundation
- Previous by thread: Re: responsibility to retrofit existing structure during renovation
- Next by thread: RE: Lime Silo Foundation