Re: Lime Silo Foundation

Mark,
The problem with using ASCE mat'l is trying to reconcile those requirements with our codes. I haven't done any silos in a while but I design storage rack systems fairly often and the same problems exist there. If you want to talk about it, give me a call or e-mail, although I don't have any ready answers, I can tell you what I have tried in the past.
Gary Hodgson, P.Eng.
Ph 905-357-6406
Fax 905-457-4852

    ******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * Read
    list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was
    sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern
    California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or
    UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
    * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org
    <https://mail.google.com/mail?view=cm&tf=0&to=seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>.
    Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and
    may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit
    our web * site at: http://www.seaint.org ******* ****** ******