Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
waterstop for cast in place joints[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: waterstop for cast in place joints
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:08:41 -0400
Could someone direct me to a source for PVC or rubber waterstops like those used in sub-grade cast-in-place construction?
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: RE: was excavation
- Next by Subject: Re: waterstop for cast in place joints
- Previous by thread: Re: Redundancy R-factor and new math
- Next by thread: Re: waterstop for cast in place joints