Re: waterstop for cast in place joints

Try Greenstreak at www.greenstreak.com.

--Kipp Martin
  Carollo Engineers
  Portland, Oregon

>>> "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net> 7/24/2007 7:08 AM >>>
Could someone direct me to a source for PVC or rubber waterstops like
those used in sub-grade cast-in-place construction?

Thanks.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net

<http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/mform?id=9131297&siteID=123112&CMP