Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: excavation safety[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: excavation safety
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:34:36 -0400
Sorry, I didn’t realize I was showing myself. I was raised in KY and work in FL.
I think you would recognize ‘foundation’ or ‘footing’ ;)
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
From: David Topete
What’s a footer? I believe OSHA limits depth of excavation to 48”.
David A. Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: excavation safety
- Next by Subject: Expansion / control joint
- Previous by thread: RE: excavation safety
- Next by thread: RE: excavation safety