RE: was excavation

And columns were columes.

From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:47 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: was excavation

When I was working for SOM in the 80s, we had a French “designer” who referred to EVERY structural

Member (beam, column, slab, brace) as a (imagine said with a French accent al a Monty Python) “girder beam”

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610

319 A Street Boston 02210