Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Z properties, calculations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Z properties, calculations
- From: "Jason Christensen" <jason.christensen(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:33:04 -0600
Just as I sent the email I realized someone would ask this. Yes. To clarify, I am looking for something like a quick reference card.
Have you tried the back of the AISC manual?
David A. Topete, SE
Does anyone know where I can find a table that would include the equations for calculating the plastic section, Z (in^3), for common shapes.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Z properties, calculations
- Next by Subject: Zamzar
- Previous by thread: RE: Z properties, calculations
- Next by thread: Wave Action - Connecticut shore line