Re: Wave Action - Connecticut shore line

Julius,

It has been a long time since I used this, but you may want to look at the Army Corp of Engineers, "Shore Protection Manual"

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

"Micayas, Julius" <jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com>
07/31/2007 09:11 AM
Please respond to seaint
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
Wave Action - Connecticut shore line

Does any one know where I can find a good reference for the above subject?

I am designing a massive Pile Cap foundation being supported by a 36” diameter Piles. What concerned
me is the deflection of the piles in case a storm or hurricane strikes and will create this monster waves.

Thanks,

Julius Micayas
Senior Lead Structural Engineer

Phone - 504-841-3014 (direct)
504 837-5275 (office)
Fax - 504-837-2986

e-mail: jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com