Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
PLASTIC BENDING[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: PLASTIC BENDING
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 18:29:14 +1000
Subject: Z properties, calculations
From: "Jason Christensen" <jason.christensen(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com>
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Does anyone know where I can find a table that would include the
equations for calculating the plastic section, Z (in^3), for common
Kaliszky, S. Plasticity. Theory and Engineering Applications. Elsevier, 1989
A uni library will have it.
Try an interlibrary loan from your local one.
If you fail, I can send you my own, less complete.
Gregory from Oz
- Prev by Subject: Pharmacy Shop
- Next by Subject: Practical Example of wind design for multi-story residential wood framed analysis needed for 2006 IBC and ASCE 7-05
- Previous by thread: RE: Wave Action - Connecticut shore line
- Next by thread: Bridge collapse in Minnesota