RE: Bridge collapse in Minnesota

I cannot see the video from my location but from the still photos I would
guess the collapse stated where the train passes under it, is that the
right side?

             "Scott Maxwell"
             <smaxwell@umich.e
             du>                                                        To
                                       <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
             08/02/2007 11:35                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Bridge collapse in Minnesota
             Please respond to
             <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.or
                    g>

>From that video, it is kind of looking like something happened near or at
the support/pier that was just off camera to the right.  Look like it
dropped pretty much straight down but starting on the right side (in the
video).  It will be interesting to learn what the investigation teams come
up with.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI