Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
drywall on plywood fire rating[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: drywall on plywood fire rating
- From: "Bob Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:53:42 -0700
3 places to look. 1. UBC Table 7-B fire ratings of partitions, IBC Table 720.1. 2. Gypsum Association (GA) www.gypsum.org. Fire ratings for wood stud partitions. A similar condition is GA file No WP3330 using wood fiberboard under drywall. 3. U.L. publishes fire rated design assemblies.
Bob Freeman, Architect, Structural Designer
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Document Control Systems - Suggestions Requested
- Next by Subject: dual system
- Previous by thread: Re: IBC Wood Frame Shear Wall Table -- panels over gypsum
- Next by thread: Glu-Lam beam with Steel Channel calc