RE: Bridge collapse in Minnesota

according to the drawing on msn the train is on the north side

             "Scott Maxwell"
             <smaxwell@umich.e
             du>                                                        To
                                       <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
             08/02/2007 02:24                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Bridge collapse in Minnesota
             Please respond to
             <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.or
                    g>

I was thinking the same thing, but it is unclear from the video which side
of the river the camera was on (I believe it mentions North side) and I am
not familiar enough with area to know if the North side was the side with
the train or not.  You cannot see the train in the video.

Scott
Adrian, MI