Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Masonry exposed to chlorides[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Masonry exposed to chlorides
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 17:44:32 -0400
ACI 318 Chapter 4 specifies a minimum f’c of 5000 psi for concrete exposed to chlorides.
Does anyone know of similar guidance in ACI 530 for reinforced concrete masonry?
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: RE: Masonry development lengths
- Next by Subject: Masonry lap length
- Previous by thread: Re: Deflection of Wood Studs for Brick
- Next by thread: 2007 California Building Code