Prequalified Welds in the AISC Manual, 13th Edition

Good morning all,

I just sent a notice in to AISC noting that Table 8-2 identifies applicable Notes by numbers, however, on Page 8-34, the Notes are listed alphabetically.  Also, the AISC Manual does not seem to be updated to AWS D1.1-06.  In fact, I can't tell which version of AWS D1.1 is the basis of the AISC Manual.  That would be nice to know when you're trying to coordinate contract documents.

Bob Garner, S.E.

R. Garner

Moffatt & Nichol

Tel.:  (619) 220-6050