Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
flagpole foundation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: flagpole foundation
- From: PFFEI(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:56:01 EDT
does the flagpole foundation formula for non constrained conditions (1997 ubc, 1806.8.2.1, eq. 6-1) have a limiting conditions regarding loading or embedment? does this apply fro high loadings resulting in deep embedments? i have a condition with a 170K load at 4' above the ground surface resulting in 46' embedment.
thanks- paul franceschi
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.
- Prev by Subject: fastframe on vista
- Next by Subject: Re: flagpole foundation
- Previous by thread: RetainPro Calcs
- Next by thread: Re: flagpole foundation