Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
UBC 1997[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: UBC 1997
- From: Padmanabhan Rajendran <rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:04:44 -0700 (PDT)
There are frequent references to UBC 1997 in this list. As old as that code is, does it continue to be allowed by the permitting agencies? Considering that the methodologies to calculate wind and seismic loading have changed significantly, why has UBC 1997 not become defunct?
Do ISO 9002 certified institutions still use UBC 1997?
Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Two-way flat plate hairline cracks radiating from columns
- Next by Subject: Re: UBC 1997
- Previous by thread: RE: flagpole foundation
- Next by thread: Re: UBC 1997