Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Texas PE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Texas PE
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:28:33 EDT
Mark & Daryl
I have had my stamp copied in a similar manner....I was called by the County about something on the project. I told the person if the stamp is not green and the signature in red it is a forgery. That is the only way I have ever signed my documents. Needless to say there was a long pause after I told the plan checker that and I never heard anything else about it.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Texas PE
- Next by Subject: Re: Texas PE
- Previous by thread: Re: Texas PE
- Next by thread: Re: Texas PE