Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: glulam shrinkage[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: glulam shrinkage
- From: Daryl Richardson <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:35:40 -0600
Actually, a gluelam may increase or decrease in volume with changes in moisture content. This may be affected by the relative humidity on the environment where it is located.
Just don't ask me how much.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: Re: glulam shrinkage
- Next by Subject: RE: glulam shrinkage
- Previous by thread: Re: glulam shrinkage
- Next by thread: RE: glulam shrinkage