RE: Structural Integrity Inspection for onshoreOil&Gas facilities (Civil & Structural)

SEI/ASCE 11-99, Guideline for Structural Condition Assessment of Existing Buildings.  There are several books that I have at the office that will be provided later.  Also, check out the ASCE web site.  In the bookstore they have books, journals, etc available.

Gary Loomis, PE

Hi,

  I am working on a project to develop structural integrity inspection programs for onshore Plant civil and structural facilities. Any body can throw some light on how to define requirements of inspection.  Any references or guidelines are very much appritiated.

Thanks

Lakshmana RK Nukala
Civil / Structural Engineer

<<winmail.dat>>