JV opportunity Laguna Beach and San Diego

My firm has been awarded two nice projects in Southern California:

1)      commercial/mixed-use building in Laguna Beach

2)      22 story high rise condo in SD

I am looking for southern California SE firms (pref. the same one) that are willing to JV with us

On these projects.

The division of labor, etc., can be worked out later.

Please contact me at dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610