Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
JV opportunity Laguna Beach and San Diego[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: JV opportunity Laguna Beach and San Diego
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:38:01 -0500
My firm has been awarded two nice projects in
2) 22 story high rise condo in SD
I am looking for southern California SE firms (pref. the same one) that are willing to JV with us
On these projects.
The division of labor, etc., can be worked out later.
Please contact me at dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com if you are interested.
David L. Fisher
Cape Cod Grand Cayman Holdings Ltd. - Cayman
Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario
- Prev by Subject: RE: Joist girder stabilizer plates in existing building.
- Next by Subject: Lag Bolts in Sht. Metal Straps
- Previous by thread: re:glu-lam shrinkage
- Next by thread: Stack heights