Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 3:28 PM
Subject: Stack heights

Does anyone have any code reference on how tall a smoke stack can extend above a roof before it needs bracing?  For some reason 10 ft max unsupported stack is coming to mind but I do not recall where I am getting that number from

Thanks.

Marlou Rodriguez, S.E.

MBRodriguez Engineering Inc.

2355 Oakland Road, Suite 14