Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Stack heights[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Stack heights
- From: "Marlou Rodriguez" <mbrodrig(--nospam--at)mbrodriguez.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 19:24:50 -0700
Thanks Daryl. I will take a look at that.
Marlou Rodriguez, S.E.
MBRodriguez Engineering Inc.
Tel: (408) 432-4866
Cel: (408) 761-5013
Check out ASME STS-1-2000 unless there is a more recent edition. This has a lot of information on the design of stacks.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: Re: Stack heights
- Next by Subject: Steel drag strut to masonry connection
- Previous by thread: Re: Stack heights
- Next by thread: Wind loads for gables >45 degress