Job Opportunity

Title: Message
    Conewago Enterprises, the company I work for, is looking to hire another engineer. We are looking for a junior engineer to assist me with building designs. A PE is not necessary, but an EIT(or FE now) is desirable. Conewago is a design build contractor located in Hanover, PA. Most of our work is in PA, MD, and VA with some work more distant. The designs that we do in house are mostly light commercial (<3 floors), industrial, and some institutional. For an idea of what  we do, you can visit our website at www.conewago.com. We don't design all of our projects in house, though. This job in not listed under employment on the web site, but you can still follow the directions there for submitting a resume. You can also send your information to me direct.

    The company offers a good work environment with a quick pace. Hard work is well rewarded with pay raises and bonuses tied to performance.

Wesley C. Werner, P.E.
wwerner(--nospam--at)conewago.com
Phone (717) 632-7722
Fax (717) 632-8665