Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Job Opportunity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Job Opportunity
- From: "Jason Christensen" <jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:24:14 -0600
NO, NO, NO … Not for that reason. We have had no structural problems with our projects or engineers! The law degree I am seeking would help protect us in contract writing, office policy etc.
I guess without any explanation it can come off sounding bad.
Your response opens up a BOATLOAD of questions.
David L. Fisher SE PE
Cape Cod Grand Cayman Holdings Ltd. - Cayman
Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
75 Fort Street Georgetown Grand Cayman BWI
319 A Street Boston 02210
Jason Christensen wrote:
… altogether to go into real estate (or worse, to law school), etc.
That’s not nice. I am still a practicing engineer, and am going to start law school soon. J
Gee, I wonder why!
- Prev by Subject: RE: Job Opportunity
- Next by Subject: RE: Job Opportunity
- Previous by thread: RE: Job Opportunity
- Next by thread: RE: Job Opportunity