RE: Job Opportunity

Just my two cents, but being the "black sheep" coming from a family of
attorneys it seems to me that the fundamentals of engineering and law
are actually the same-- both stress the application of logic in order to
solve problems; the only difference being that as engineers we are
fundamentally limited by the nature of the materials we work with
whereas lawyers can change the rules that govern how they operate.

While Mark has a point that one can get by with a basic knowledge of
fundamentals in law, that certainly is no substitute for a proper
education of the law and its restrictions. As with most things, you get
what you pay for; and you don't pay top dollar for fundamentals but for
knowing the restrictions of the system to a T and how exactly to work
around them.

Michael A. Stone
Project Engineer

PERMASTEELISA CS