Re: Job Opportunity - OT

I also work at a small firm that does not pay an overtime rate for overtime, but I am paid hourly for all of my hours worked.  I would say about 75% of the guys I went to school with are on salary and work roughly the same amount of hours a week as I do.  So when someone asks me if I am upset that I don’t get an overtime rate of pay, I tell them I am fine with it because unlike my friends I went to school with, I get paid for all of my hours worked.

Jeff Hedman , E.I.T.

L.R. Pope Engineers & Surveyors, Inc.

1240 East 100 South Suite # 15B

St. George, Utah  84790