Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Job Opportunity - OT[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Job Opportunity - OT
- From: "Jeff Hedman" <jeff_h(--nospam--at)lrpope.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:00:18 -0600
I also work at a small firm that does not pay an overtime rate for overtime, but I am paid hourly for all of my hours worked. I would say about 75% of the guys I went to school with are on salary and work roughly the same amount of hours a week as I do. So when someone asks me if I am upset that I don’t get an overtime rate of pay, I tell them I am fine with it because unlike my friends I went to school with, I get paid for all of my hours worked.
Jeff Hedman , E.I.T.
L.R. Pope Engineers & Surveyors, Inc.
1240 East 100 South Suite # 15B
St. George, Utah 84790
No virus found in this outgoing message.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Job Opportunity - OT
- Next by Subject: Re: Job Opportunity - OT
- Previous by thread: RE: STUD WELDING: Ever Seen This Before?
- Next by thread: RE: Job Opportunity - OT