Re: Job Opportunity - OT

Jordan Truesdell, PE wrote:
If money is what you are after, you did a poor job of researching your chosen occupational options before entering school. There are many higher paid jobs out there then engineer, ...
Careful, Jordan!

I haven't seen any sign of Stan Caldwell in here for awhile but he may jump in with his standard "be a structural engineer and get paid well for it!" speech.

(Which is always kind of interesting, btw. It's just I've been here long enough to know when to get the popcorn).