Re: Job Opportunity - OT

In a message dated 8/24/07 9:26:38 AM, mbrodrig(--nospam--at)mbrodriguez.com writes:
but it is hard when there are guys out there that are only charging $120/hr for their time as Gerard noted.

I'm all with you, but I have to smile when I read that, thinking back to how much my partner and I *anguished* over whether to raise our billing rate from $18 to $20/hour!  :)   But we did, and they paid it.

Okay, so it was around 1972 in Seattle ("Will the Last person to leave please turn out the lights").

Ralph