RE: Job Opportunity - OT

Title: Message

Amen…Kudos… Ditto…DO..

Julius

From: Marlou Rodriguez [mailto:mbrodrig(--nospam--at)mbrodriguez.com]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 1:50 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Job Opportunity - OT

I am currently monitoring this site to see if any of my employees are spending company time.

Just joking, I encourage my employees to participate in this stuff, it is part of their learning experience.

Marlou Rodriguez, S.E.

MBRodriguez Engineering Inc.

2355 Oakland Road, Suite 14

San Jose, CA 95131