Stud Wind Load

Interested to hear how others design wood or lt ga wall studs for wind (multi-family housing).  Do you typically use components and cladding or MWFRS forces?  The commentary of ASCE 7-05 indicates that wall studs would be designed with C&C forces but based on these loads (D+W load combination) we are getting wall studs much heavier than what I have seen.

Thanks

Mike
This electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of Kern-Coleman & Co. LLC. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify Kern-Coleman & Co. Do not forward this message without permission.