Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 15:20
Subject: Anchor Bolts

Gents:

I have this scenario; a support reaction F x = 172 Kips,   F y = 100 kips   F z = 21 kips

Due to space restrictions I can only fit 4 ? 1 ½? diameter anchor bolts.

What I?m planning to meet this requirement is to use a F1554 GR 105, and a shear lug. Can anyone suggest if this kind of Grade of fastener

Is good for resisting a high shear load?

Engr. Julius Micayas

P.E. license no.32969

Senior Lead Structural Engineer

Phone - 504-841-3014 (direct)

504 837-5275 (office)

Fax - 504-837-2986

e-mail: jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com