Re: Job Opportunity - OT

Well, incidentally I'm not bragging, it's just "one of those things." I have sort of gone over to the "dark side," the energy industry where you make more money for "less work," so to speak. It's not always fun, but it does pay well.

> From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>

> Ironically, I'm making almost as much right now as the both of them put
> together.

Congratulations! We've seen your trials and tribulations over the past few
years.