From: Daryl Richardson [mailto:h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 11:34 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Another Reference needed

Gary,

        Check out the Canadian Building Digests, published by National
Research Council of Canada, Division of Building Research.  I think CBD
29
may have what you want.

        These used to be available free of charge but I seem to have
stopped
getting them after # 294.  If you're checking and find they are still
being
published please let me know; I would like to get back on/remain on
their
mailing list.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson