Re: overhead epoxy application

David,

With all the heightened concerns with using epoxy in overhead situations I would go with one of the undercut type post installed anchors.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

"David Topete" <dtopete(--nospam--at)gfdseng.com>
08/28/2007 03:55 PM
Please respond to seaint
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
overhead epoxy application

What products are others specifying for overhead installation?  And, no, my situation is nothing like the Boston C/AT…  TIA

David A. Topete, SE