RE: overhead epoxy application

Can’t in this case.  We are infilling an opening in an existing concrete wall.  Just seeing what options there are for doweling, and shear transfer, from the overhead concrete panel into the new concrete infill below.

David A. Topete, SE

From: Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluor.com [mailto:Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 4:06 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: overhead epoxy application

David,

With all the heightened concerns with using epoxy in overhead situations I would go with one of the undercut type post installed anchors.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

"David Topete" <dtopete(--nospam--at)gfdseng.com>
08/28/2007 03:55 PM
Please respond to seaint

<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

cc

Subject

overhead epoxy application

What products are others specifying for overhead installation?  And, no, my situation is nothing like the Boston C/AT…  TIA

David A. Topete, SE