Re: Railings on Stairs - OSHA 1910.23 & the Florida Building Code

FBC required 34" min. and 38" max.
Using 34" +- 1" seems to be risky. I will use 35" with
not less than 34" during installation.

John W. Sieszycki

http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=INTERPRETATIONS&p_id=24960